Headshot Session Giveaway
Official Rules and Fine Print Stuff
OFFICIAL RULES "#ToscaSmilePower"
HEADSHOT SESSION GIVEAWAY CONTEST
BEGINS 12:01 A.M. (PST) 6/6/18 ENDS 8:59 P.M. (PST) 6/13/18 INTERNET ACCESS, and VALID INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT REQUIRED.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age and older as of June 6, 2018. Employees of Tosca Photography and/or Blue Jasper Productions (the Sponsor, Prize Provider AND Administrator of the Contest), their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and the immediate families of such employees (parents, spouses, children, siblings) and those living in the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law.
2. TO ENTER: On Instagram, you must “follow” @tosca.photography and @MarianaTosca1 , you must “Like” the Contest announcement post on @Tosca.Photography , and in the comments section of that Contest announcement post, you must “tag” two (2) friends, for the entire duration of the Contest. Your account must be visible to the public in order for the entire duration of the Contest. All entries must be received by 8:59 P.M. (PST), 6/13/18. One entry per person. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times on a single day will be disqualified. Entries must be manually key-stroked. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or like means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Sponsors, Administrator of the Contest and their agencies are not responsible for late, lost, illegible/garbled/jumbled, corrupted, inaccessible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, or misdirected entries, regardless of cause. Entries become property of Sponsors and/or the Administrator of the Contest. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgement does not constitute any representation as to Contest eligibility.The Sponsors and the Administrator of the Contest assume no responsibility for technological, electronic or programming difficulties/failures/malfunctions of any kind, telephone or cell phone service disruptions which might affect a caller’s ability to text in and qualify or the ability of the Sponsors and/or Administrator of the Contest to notify the winner (as applicable). Sponsors and Administrator are not responsible for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. In the event of dispute as to ownership of a text message entry, or an online entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile phone number or email address used to enter the Contest as determined by Sponsors and/or Administrator in their sole discretion.
3. CONTEST WINNER SELECTION: One (1) GRAND PRIZE winner will be selected on or about 6/14/18 by Tosca Photography and/or Blue Jasper Productions and will consist of all eligible online entries received by 8:59 P.M. (PST), 6/13/18. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via Instagram post on the @Tosca.Photography page.
4. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: GRAND PRIZE (1): One Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winner will receive a 2-look headshot session by Tosca Photography, and one (1) Basic Retouched image (chosen from the final images taken at that headshot session - retouched image to be delivered within 5 to 7 business days from the date of the headshot session). ARV of each Grand Prize: $390 (at time of current contest). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest prize must be claimed AND Headshot Session MUST be completed by 6:00 P.M. (PST) June 24, 2018, otherwise prize is forfeited by winner.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize is subject to availability and other restrictions. Prize consists only of those items specifically listed as part of prize. All unspecified expenses relative to participation in Contest (including all costs associated with acceptance or possession of the prize) are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize is not transferable. No cash equivalent or prize substitution except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors and/or the Administrator for a prize/prize component of comparable value, due to unavailability of prize/prize component for any reason. Grand Prize winners are solely responsible for any federal tax, and/or any state that claims taxes are due on prize. If winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries received, time permitting. Prize Winner will be required to sign a Permission to Photography/Model Release form.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrant agrees (a) to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors and/or Administrator which are final and binding in all respects; (b) to release and hold harmless Tosca Photography and/or Blue Jasper Productions, (the Sponsor, Prize Provider AND the Administrator of the Contest) and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from any and all liability, losses, costs, damages or injuries whatsoever (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, or property, arising in whole or in part, from his/her participation in the Contest or acceptance or possession, use/misuse of the prize, or participation in any contest-related activity. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the announcement of the rules, the description of the prize (or any component thereof), or in the administration of the Contest.
7. AFFIDAVITS/RELEASES:If prize notification is undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting.
8. GENERAL RELEASE AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The Sponsors and the Administrator of the Contest are not responsible for: (a) any damage to an entrant’s or other person’s mobile device or computer system which is caused or occasioned by participating in the Contest; (b) any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention; or (c) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture or loss of any information, regardless of cause. Sponsors and/or Administrator reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find, in their sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsors and/or Administrator from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect their respective rights.By accepting the prize, except where such condition is legally prohibited, the Grand Prize winner hereby agrees and grants Sponsors and/or the Administrator of the Contest the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his/her image, name, voice and/or likeness, along with any statements made by or attributed to such winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval in perpetuity and throughout the universe for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Contest and other promotions without further compensation, and release the Sponsors and/or the Administrator of the Contest from any liability with respect thereto. Sponsors and/or the Administrator of the Contest reserve the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Contest in any way, if they determine, in their sole discretion, that the Contest has been compromised, impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other deleterious programs or materials, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Contest. In the event Sponsors and/or the Administrator of the Contest are prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsors and/or the Administrator of the Contest shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Contest and select the prize winner from among all eligible text messages and online entries received prior to the action taken by Sponsors and/or the Administrator, or otherwise in a manner of Sponsors’ and/or the Administrator’s sole choosing which is fair and equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: This Contest is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in Los Angeles County, State of California, exclusively, and subject to the internal, substantive laws of the state of California in the U.S. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Contest, entrants agree to the personal jurisdiction of such courts; waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or like right; agree to bring any action regarding the Contest individually (not as part of a class action); and agree that their recovery shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Contest (if any) and waive any and all damages (including but not limited to compensatory, punitive, consequential or incidental damages) as well as any right to attorneys’ fees. Should there be any conflict between the laws of California and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of California (except for conflict of law provisions which would result in the application of the internal, substantive law of any state other than California).
10. FOR A WINNERS LIST, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Blue Jasper Productions, PO Box 851, Burbank, CA 91503, to be received by June 15, 2018.
11. SPONSORS: Tosca Photography and/or Blue Jasper Productions, Burbank, CA 91503
12. ADMINISTRATOR OF THE CONTEST: Tosca Photography and/or Blue Jasper Productions, Burbank, CA 91503